News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Bangladesh numerals

Started by Prosit, July 11, 2010, 02:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosit

Does anyone have a link to a website showing the numerals used on Bangladesh coins?  I am not having any luck so far dating the three coins I have from there.

And maybe a list of countries that use that script?

Dale

Abhay

Dear Dale,

Here is a link, showing Numerals of Bangladesh Coins. (Bangladesh uses Bengali Script). Hope this helps.

Abhay
INVESTING IN YESTERDAY

Prosit

Thanks!  That is exactly what I wanted.  Something I could capture an image off and print big enough to see  ;D

Dale

Bimat

Bangladesh is the only country that uses Bengali script on coins and banknotes as far as I know.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Harald

India does as well.

cheers
--
Harald
http://www.liganda.ch (monetary history & numismatic linguistics)

Figleaf

Not on current coins.

Peter

An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Md. Shariful Islam

Quote from: dalehall on July 11, 2010, 02:09:43 PM
Does anyone have a link to a website showing the numerals used on Bangladesh coins?  I am not having any luck so far dating the three coins I have from there.

And maybe a list of countries that use that script?

Dale
Though long time, but could not hold myself to ask u... Have u been successful to figure them out? If not I request to post the pics...

Islam

Prosit

If you are referring to me....yes with the help of the numerals chart it is quite easy now.

Thanks
Dale

Quote from: Tanka on May 29, 2011, 08:48:12 PM
Though long time, but could not hold myself to ask u... Have u been successful to figure them out? If not I request to post the pics...

Islam