Author Topic: List of islands of antique Greece: old coins  (Read 539 times)

Online Alex Island

• World of Islands
  • Honorary Member
  • All islands around the world
Re: List of islands of antique Greece: old coins
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2021, 11:23:20 AM »
Alex, what a wonderfully informative thread!
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through the different sections! Great visuals :applause:
Thanks for putting this together I've found it very interesting and it has given me some ideas for future purchases...Paul

Greetings! I'm glad you liked this theme. Gradually, I will make more other coin cards in the same style.
Here's another map - Sporades Islands. I know of 4 different islands in this group that minted their coins:

All islands around the world & islands coin

Online Alex Island

• World of Islands
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 11:28:31 AM »
Map of Dodecanese Islands. I know 8 different islands in this group that minted their coins:

Online Alex Island

• World of Islands
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2021, 01:36:55 PM »
I have a request to those who are viewing this topic. The fact is that there are very few suitable and good maps with groups of Greek islands on the Internet. There was a very good map for the Cyclades islands, but for the rest - I can't find.   8) Mostly small maps everywhere.
The map should not be overloaded with details and have a resolution of 1000 or 1500 pixels.
If someone has such maps in good resolution, then please post a link to the image, I need them in order to place antique coins on them and to make it look beautiful.