News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Slovenia BU-2007

Started by Bimat, October 31, 2009, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimat

Just received my first BU set-Slovenia 2007. :),struck at Finnish mint in Vantaa,mintage being 100,000.I got it for about 13 Euro which is less than the issue price of 19 Euro.Never a bad deal ;D

If someone wants to see the scan-will upload them after some time as the upload folder is full.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

a3v1

Aditya,
It may interest you to know that the Slovenian 2008 BU-set was minted at the Dutch Mint in Utrecht, while the Slovenian 2009 BU-set -again- was minted in Vantaa (Finland). Both sets also include a bi-metallic 3 Euro coin.
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.

Bimat

Thanks for the information,a3v1!
I do have both the 3 Euro coins,so I need not to worry about the BU sets of 2008 and 09.Just for an idea,what was the issue price for both the sets?

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

a3v1

Issue price 2008 € 20 for the 9-coin set; 2009 I don't remember exactly, but it was something similar.
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.