News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Just seen some new CI commemoratives (2009)

Started by UK Decimal +, September 11, 2009, 02:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK Decimal +

I've just seen the Guernsey 2009 £5 Moonlanding - very nice, and the Alderney 2009 £5 Mini - also very nice.

They are for my nephew who 'collects coins he likes', mainly CI, etc. rather than any definate theme.   He is in hospital so I will be taking them to him this afternoon.

Bill.
Ilford, Essex, near London, England.

People look for problems and complain.   Engineers find solutions but people still complain.

BC Numismatics

Bill,
  You should get some photos of these medal-coins uploaded onto here.

Aidan.

UK Decimal +

I'll try when I get a chance, but haven't got the equipment to do them justice and will not open the sealed packs.   I might have to post links.

Bill.
Ilford, Essex, near London, England.

People look for problems and complain.   Engineers find solutions but people still complain.

Bimat

Quote from: bilnic on September 11, 2009, 02:42:53 PM
I've just seen the Guernsey 2009 £5 Moonlanding - very nice, and the Alderney 2009 £5 Mini - also very nice.

Saw these pieces today in coin show here.As you said,nice design and concept.The dealer was selling them for about 1200 INR (~24$) each.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.