National Numismatic Exhibition (NNE) 2024, Bengaluru

Started by Navaneeth, February 22, 2024, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Navaneeth

The 15th National Numismatic Exhibition (NNE) 2024, organized by Marudhar Arts, is scheduled to take place on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of February 2024 at Shikshak Sadan, KG Road, Opp Kaveri Bhavan, Nagarathpete, Majestic, Bengaluru 560002.

It would be my honour to exhibit a selection of Proof/UNC Sets, complete with detailed release information, at the exhibition for the second consecutive year. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with anyone here attending the event.

Figleaf

Wishing you a lot of success. It does indeed sound like sounds like the sort of event whereyou can meet other WoC (and Numista) members.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Navaneeth

Thanks, had wonderful meeting many collectors and members of WoC, numista. I'll post the pictures soon of the exhibit.

Figleaf

Well done, Navaneeth! Those sets have all kinds of purposes, but I think education is a very important target. India is a very diverse country, so reminding people of a common history and culture contributes to tolerance, therefore peace, therefore development.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Navaneeth

Quote from: Figleaf on February 26, 2024, 07:44:20 PMWell done, Navaneeth! Those sets have all kinds of purposes, but I think education is a very important target. India is a very diverse country, so reminding people of a common history and culture contributes to tolerance, therefore peace, therefore development.

Peter

Thank you