In 1905, Coöperatieve Zuivelfabriek en Melkinrichting was established in Lochem by local dairy farmers. As processes became more complicated and varied, higher investments were needed. Therefore, in 1952 nine dairy plants merged into Coöperatieve melkproductenfabriek Berkelstroom and the factory specialised in powdered milk. Photo: the Berkelstroom factory mid 1950s; collectie Erfgoedcentrum Zutphen, id nr. SZU002020254.
In 1965, Berkelstroom merged with dairy sales organisation Comego, to form Cobergo. The two companies already depended on each other.
|Side 1||MILK PARADE and BERKELSTROOM LOCHEM|