A (Indonesian 50) Sen for your thoughts

Started by Rangnath, October 15, 2007, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berani

I got also a error of this 50 sen coin :):

Figleaf

Collar broke and flan could and did move. Spectacular error.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

giladzuc

50 SEN 1952 9 UTTRECT MINT , TULISAN JAWI / HURUF JAWI: ديڤ نڬار TULISAN RUMI / ROMAWI: "DIPA NEGARA"
50 SEN 1955 10.1 "DIPA NEGARA"
50 SEN 1957 10.2 "DIPA NEGARA"
ABOVE THERE ARE 3 km'S OF 50 SEN DIPA NEGARA COINS , LISTED HERE :

http://giladzuckerman.webs.com/mercuguinness.html#INDONESIA

THE 1954 COIN IS , AS AIDAN TOLD , THE SCARCE ONE , IT'S km IS 10.1. I SAW IT ONCE IN A BAD CONDITION , SO I DID NOT BUY IT AND KEPT THE 1955 COIN.

akona20

Hi Samuel, ummm we try not to play too much politics here simply because we cover many countries in our membership.

chrisild

Ah well, he made that comment three years ago. ;) The only recent change in that post was removing an address. Let's just leave it at that ...

Christian

Samuel Tan

Hi Akona, I am not trying to play politics, I am here try to make friends in one specific group. But sometimes among friends, I could speak up telling what happening in other world.
True that I was born in Indonesia, but I have Chinese heritage and I am American Citizen by nationality. I just want to show the western world what people did on the other side of the world unknown to many of us. American them self didn't have clean hands, we supported Soeharto to kill 8 generals and millions of Indonesian in a coup, and telling lies about it. Blaming the Communist and Chinese. Sorry if it is too harsh to you, but that the fact was very harsh. Don't take it too hard.
Tutukanaka.

akona20

Hi Samuel,

I have worked in many places around the world including Indonesia. Nothing is too harsh I am merely suggesting this is not the place.