New Commemorative Issue: 2010: 150 Years of Kuka Movement

Started by coinsofindia, August 24, 2010, 04:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Oracle

Quote from: dheer on August 17, 2012, 02:08:44 PM
Great ... any idea when the coin is going to be relelased

coin is minted lets see what happens i am eagerly awaiting

dheer

Great!! Coin is already minted ... did they hold a formal ceremony to release this coin? Or we will directly see the adv for coin booking ? Also whats the denomination and metal composition of the circulation coin ?
http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies

The Oracle

Quote from: dheer on August 17, 2012, 03:13:41 PM
Great!! Coin is already minted ... did they hold a formal ceremony to release this coin? Or we will directly see the adv for coin booking ? Also whats the denomination and metal composition of the circulation coin ?

now u have hit the nail on the hammer.  that is exactly what i am waiting for or thousands of rupees will get wasted just like bhagat singh

Einstein

Is this Commemorative coin or only for Proof & UNC sets?
Regards-
Shekhar.

kansal888

Dear Friends

The seeds of the Kuka movement were sown in 1857. The the movement completed its 150 years in 2007. The coins on 150 Years of Kuka were being planned for a long time. However due to certain reasons (which I cant write here  :-X  :-X  :-X), the coins could not be released.

After wait of so many years, the auspicious moment is finally arriving for the Kuka coins.

GOI will release the commemorative coins on 150 years of Kuka movement today.  :D  :D  :D

Regards

Sanjay Kansal

Vivek

Great News Sanjay Ji...
Thanks for sharing the same...Hope very soon you will upload photos.. :P
Vivek

dheer

Fantastatic News ... Will keep watching this space ...
http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies

$$

Waiting for the new coin.

Sanjayji thanks for the news and pls post the image

Samir
S
  S
     S

The Oracle

Quote from: kansal888 on October 05, 2012, 04:43:41 AM
Dear Friends

The seeds of the Kuka movement were sown in 1857. The the movement completed its 150 years in 2007. The coins on 150 Years of Kuka were being planned for a long time. However due to certain reasons (which I cant write here  :-X  :-X  :-X), the coins could not be released.

After wait of so many years, the auspicious moment is finally arriving for the Kuka coins.

GOI will release the commemorative coins on 150 years of Kuka movement today.  :D  :D  :D

Regards

Sanjay Kansal

why are you using the kissy smiley kansal ji? 

kansal888

Oracle Ji
Its not a kissi smile..but lips sealed with 'Fevicol ka majboot jod' smile  ;D  ;D  ;D

asm

Quote from: kansal888 on October 05, 2012, 09:02:02 AM
'Fevicol ka majboot jod'
No wonder the coins were not seen till now...........

Amit
"It Is Better To Light A Candle Than To Curse The Darkness"

The Oracle

Quote from: kansal888 on October 05, 2012, 09:02:02 AM
Oracle Ji
Its not a kissi smile..but lips sealed with 'Fevicol ka majboot jod' smile  ;D  ;D  ;D

kansal Ji

Photo to lagwa dijiye.  Khali smile se kaam chalwa denge kya?    ;D

kansal888

Dear Friends

I am glad to inform you that after a long wait, the Kuka Coin was finally released today. They were released in the chamber of our Finance Minister. I am uploading the pictures taken from my own camera

Regards
Sanjay Kansal

Coins were released in the high vaulted high security office of Finance Ministry in North Block

Hon'ble Finance Minister arrives (I shook hands with him)

kansal888

Myself with elders

The great moment

kansal888

Me and my precious baby

Closeup of the coin