News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Best way to sell?

Started by chachee76, September 04, 2021, 10:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chachee76

Hi all...I hope this type of post is allowed.   If not, mods, please accept my apologies and delete this post.

I have some nice/rarer coins from Nawanagar which I am planning on selling.   I would like any input from the people here about the best location to sell these.   I am located in Canada, and the market here for these coins is small/non-existent.    I want to find the right buyer who will value these properly.  I will be posting these on eBay, but expect I might not find the right buyers there.  If anyone has any suggestions for where buyers from India would look, or where interest in the coins may be, please advise.   Thanks in advance.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pabitra

Quote from: chachee76 on September 04, 2021, 10:37:17 PM
  If anyone has any suggestions for where buyers from India would look, or where interest in the coins may be, please advise.

There is active auctions scene in India.
You could perhaps contact them for valuation and thereafter get these auctioned.

Figleaf

An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.