Author Topic: IOM telephone  (Read 251 times)

Offline malj1

• Honorary Member
  • "illegitimi non carborundum"
    • Mals Machine Tokens
IOM telephone
« on: August 18, 2021, 01:20:49 PM »
I added the ultimate telephone token to WoT a few days ago and nobody even noticed!  :'(  ...its very rare and it did cost an arm and a leg.  :thumbsup:

National Telephone Company Ltd

and its repeated here  Isle of Man telephone Now we have to find that Jamaica phone token to complete this page of British influence tokens.

and its on my own page here I.O.M. Telephone

Malcolm
Have a look at  my tokens and my banknotes.

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
Re: IOM telephone
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 10:23:39 AM »
Congratulations, Malcolm! Superb acquisition. I hope that leg was taken off a lamb. ;)

I put that page on my watch list, just in case you decide to spend another arm and leg for the Jamaica token. However, I think the lack of reaction may be seen as a positive sign: WoT has become so vast, that you can't watch it all any more. There are now over 2000 pages. The site has a life of its own. Quiet people work on it by leaps and bounds, making it a formidable resource. BTW, did you notice I added a whole load of new pages during the quiet summer period? That's what I mean. It's the other way around. Your supply is not noted, but if you are looking for something you are surprised and happy to find it in glorious detail on WoT.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.