News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Ngc slabbed coin 1921 - geneuinity

Started by rameez, September 21, 2019, 11:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rameez

Hi All,

Can any one have look at the ngc slabbed coin images of 1921 and help me identifying if it is geneinue ngc slabbed?

- Thanks in adavance
Rameez

Figleaf

Are you doubting the coin or the packaging? Why?

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

rameez

Thanks Peter for replying back....yes Peter I m.doubting it...can u please see the attachments again and tell me ur opinion ...I just want make sure it is geneinue and not Chinese cover on the top

Abhay

It's a genuine coin. You can compare the coin yourself by going to the NGC Verification site.

https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/3919367-078/63/

If you see your coin, and the coin image posted on NGC Website, you can clearly make out that this a genuine coin slab.
For more details, just compare the black spot on the top of the Lotus Flower on the reverse side of the coin.

Abhay
INVESTING IN YESTERDAY

Figleaf

But that's half of the question. The packaging is genuine, but is the coin? Personally, I wouldn't take a US TPG slabbing it as evidence that it is. So why do you think the coin is not genuine?

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

rameez

The coin looks geneinue ....I was scared of the cheinese counterfiets in market...looks both the coin and packing are geninue..thanks for the prompt reply

Abhay

Quote from: Figleaf on September 21, 2019, 06:57:07 PM
But that's half of the question. The packaging is genuine, but is the coin? Personally, I wouldn't take a US TPG slabbing it as evidence that it is. So why do you think the coin is not genuine?

Peter

1921 Silver Rupee is quite common. So the chances are that Chinese won't create a fake copy of this rupee.

Yes, the things would be different for 1897, 1938 or 1939 Rupee coins, which are not so common.

Abhay
INVESTING IN YESTERDAY

rameez

Make sense abhay...what do you think the price could be of this coin MS 63 state ngc slabbed?

Abhay

INVESTING IN YESTERDAY

rameez

rameez

@Abhay can you please help me ...I need half Pagoda of madras presidency ..can you check it out or give me any reference?