Author Topic: Zeno  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
Re: Zeno
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
This discussion reminds me of an election slogan I saw in a small German town where apparently local elections were going to be held: CRIME SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN. I wish I'd thought of making a picture. :D

You can make as many rules as you want, but there will always be someone breaking them.

BTW, we are making fast progress with zeno. I expect to be able to report soon.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 06:17:23 PM »
Here's the deal: zeno's admin will clarify the status of the disputed coin images. They showed every intention to co-operate with us.

In addition, we have agreed that WoC members who have trouble obtaining membership of zeno can send a PM to Gusev and me (two addressees). We can support your application of registration on zeno. Members of WoC are in good standing with zeno and vice versa. This is a trial only, but we shall endeavour to make it a success.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 07:13:01 PM »
Here's the deal: zeno's admin will clarify the status of the disputed coin images. They showed every intention to co-operate with us.

In addition, we have agreed that WoC members who have trouble obtaining membership of zeno can send a PM to Gusev and me (two addressees). We can support your application of registration on zeno. Members of WoC are in good standing with zeno and vice versa. This is a trial only, but we shall endeavour to make it a success.

Peter

WoC members need to be aware that the rules for posting are quite strict, no blurry low res images, coins should have both sides of the coin the same size and be properly aligned and correctly cropped, a white background is the general rule.

Zeno - Oriental Coins Database - ZENO.RU Guidlines
Vic

Offline Gusev

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 08:02:33 PM »
Also, the Administrator individually determines the limit on the total volume of all photos.
For example, I do not have a limit.
"Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there."- Marcus Washling.

Offline altaycoins

• altaycoins.com
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 09:04:01 PM »
Also, the Administrator individually determines the limit on the total volume of all photos.
For example, I do not have a limit.

Really? I didn't know that...

Offline Gusev

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 09:26:10 PM »
Really? I didn't know that...

You can see this when loading images. :o

Offline Manzikert

• Honorary Member
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 10:35:47 PM »
My account has an image limit, but as it is 500 Mb I think it will last me for a while :)

Alan

Offline Gusev

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2019, 05:55:55 PM »
My account has an image limit, but as it is 500 Mb I think it will last me for a while :)

Alan

I have already used 1 210 700 Mb. ;)