Author Topic: New Bookings of Single Coins: Hyderabad Mint  (Read 674 times)

Offline Navaneeth

• Numismatics Collections
New Bookings of Single Coins: Hyderabad Mint
« on: February 06, 2019, 06:29:23 PM »
New Bookings are open for 5 Rupees Rani Gaidinliu and Biju Patnaik at Rs 333 from Hyderabad Mint. Booking Period: Feb 6th to April 5th 2019

Offline kishoretkm

• You'll never know until you try!
Re: New Bookings of Single Coins: Hyderabad Mint
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 11:12:10 AM »
Thanks for the info Navaneeth, this is the first time going to book the Single coin using Mint website.
Definitely its help for us who missed to book the single coins list from Hyderabad mint.

----

New Bookings are open for 5 Rupees Rani Gaidinliu and Biju Patnaik at Rs 333 from Hyderabad Mint. Booking Period: Feb 6th to April 5th 2019
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline dheer

• Honorary Member
  • Indian Coins & Currencies
    • Coins of Republic India
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 06:15:52 PM »
Thanks for the update.
http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 02:23:42 PM »
I have faced one issue when i pay the amount,
* Its default gateway is showing as HDFC? not other bank even SBI or some Govt bank gateway not listed.
* also showing only Credit card or Debit card not net banking,

Should I change any setting for to view the other gateway? please share some info if anyone already done.

Best Regards,
Kishore
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline Rabi_R

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »
That's a common issue for all of the mint sites. Nothing can be changed, neither the gateway nor the payment mode.

Offline Mackie

• Mumbai, India
  • Meritorious Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 10:19:29 AM »
Was trying do my first ever coin booking and got to know that now for coin bookings users don't have to register separately with every mint and one common user ID will work for all Mints.

Not sure if its an old initiative and everyone is already aware of this but just thought of updating everyone anyway. I had registered with Hyderabad mint last week and was wondering why do we need to register separately with all mints. Seems to be a good move. Cheers!
Warm Regards,
Mackie

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 02:02:03 PM »
Yes, Thats good idea to create one and use the same id for all mints. Time saving and never ever forgot the id & pwd for all mints  . :)

Was created individual ID earlier.

Was trying do my first ever coin booking and got to know that now for coin bookings users don't have to register separately with every mint and one common user ID will work for all Mints.

Not sure if its an old initiative and everyone is already aware of this but just thought of updating everyone anyway. I had registered with Hyderabad mint last week and was wondering why do we need to register separately with all mints. Seems to be a good move. Cheers!
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline Mackie

• Mumbai, India
  • Meritorious Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 02:35:35 PM »
Absolutely, Kishore. Surprisingly, I guess they have also added some new payment options including net banking. Not sure if i clicked on the right link though, request other members to check and confirm this pls.  :)
Warm Regards,
Mackie

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 03:19:39 PM »
Yes Mackie,

They have completely revamp the websites of the order page look like latest E-commerce page, like without login you can search and click teh product to add to cart and later it will redirect to login page once you given quantity. Looking great when compared to previous page.

New Look and design is good.

Even In Single page (All products), we can view all 3 mints products if its available. Simply great. No one is missed the booking of any coins from any mint if he/she visit this page.

---------------------

Absolutely, Kishore. Surprisingly, I guess they have also added some new payment options including net banking. Not sure if i clicked on the right link though, request other members to check and confirm this pls.  :)
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 06:10:01 PM »
After MAckie informed to me, I was also tried with Hyderabad Single coin, but we got an error.
Getting invalid code error -10001, anyway sent email to Hyderabad corp office and PRO.
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 06:33:40 PM »
* I got an Order confirmation email also without payment or checkout failure.
* When i click Checkout, got 10001 code error, but I got order successful message with order no???
also all currencies are in US dollars???? like 333 US dollar???

Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 09:39:01 AM »
Now they rectified the issue.

not getting the error when click checkout button, it correctly redirect to the payment page with the lot of option like Creditcard, Debitcard and NET banking with all bank options.

* I got an Order confirmation email also without payment or checkout failure.
* When i click Checkout, got 10001 code error, but I got order successful message with order no???
also all currencies are in US dollars???? like 333 US dollar???
Best Wishes,
Kishore

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:20 AM »
You should be honoured that they allowed you the privilege of testing the site for them :D For laughs, you should charge them a consultancy fee. If they don't pay, test the site with a very old version of Windows or, even better, another operating system than Windows >:D

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline Navaneeth

• Numismatics Collections
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 03:25:04 AM »
:D For laughs, you should charge them a consultancy fee. If they don't pay, test the site with a very old version of Windows or, even better, another operating system than Windows >:D

Peter

No No, its other way round. we will be charged for testing the site.

Offline kishoretkm

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 02:36:51 PM »
Hi,

I would be happy if anyone reply for this.

Recently I have tried to booked the Calcutta mint coin and before make payment, Closed the browser/cancel the payment without entering the creditcard/debitcard/netbanking details, but I got the below email from mint, and still amount shows in US Dollar. Now my concern is, r they going to cancel my order bcos of non payment or suppose if I try with normal netbanking/CC, will they deduct in US dollar $? may be its little weird question but doubt is doubt either small or big. Bcos I was used my friend's CC at that time, and i dont want to trouble him/disturb him bcos of this.

Note: 1 months before used Creditcard, but after that i never used any card details in payment section.
Best Wishes,
Kishore