Author Topic: Free Isle of Man 1 Crown (65th anniversary of the coronation)  (Read 583 times)

Offline eurocoin

• Indexer
  • Honorary Member
Re: Free Isle of Man 1 Crown (65th anniversary of the coronation)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 07:47:23 AM »
MESSAGE FROM WOPA-PLUS

A BIG THANK YOU to all those collectors who successfully claimed the WOPA-PLUS.COM Exclusive Free Coin.

We want to inform all successful claimants of the coin that we have already shipped many thousands of the FREE Coins worldwide but due to the unexpected overwhelming demand we unfortunately did ran out of stock and have only this week received the additional quantities required to complete the mailing to all customers.

We are currently working non-stop to have every single coin despatched from our office as soon as possible and we expect that by end of next week all coins will have been despatched to their new owners.

We apologise for the delay but rest assured that your coin will be received very soon

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING

WOPA+

Offline idiotghost

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 07:53:41 AM »
MESSAGE FROM WOPA-PLUS

A BIG THANK YOU to all those collectors who successfully claimed the WOPA-PLUS.COM Exclusive Free Coin.

We want to inform all successful claimants of the coin that we have already shipped many thousands of the FREE Coins worldwide but due to the unexpected overwhelming demand we unfortunately did ran out of stock and have only this week received the additional quantities required to complete the mailing to all customers.

We are currently working non-stop to have every single coin despatched from our office as soon as possible and we expect that by end of next week all coins will have been despatched to their new owners.

We apologise for the delay but rest assured that your coin will be received very soon

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING

WOPA+

Praying for the best & hoping the coins to turn up soon  :)

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Offline bart

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2019, 01:09:50 PM »
I also applied for this crown and didn't receive any confirmation.
Today there was an envelope for me, sent by the Gibraltar Philatelic Bureau and containing the free wopa Isle-of-Man crown. :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:39:22 PM by bart »

Offline eurocoin

• Indexer
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »
I received my coin today too. A high quality coin made at Tower Mint and rather nice reverse design by Slovakian artist Miroslav Hric. Collectors may know him of the 2 euro commemorative coin that he designed featuring Cyril and Methodius.

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2019, 06:10:59 PM »
Has anybody thought of a thank you mail?

Just asking ;)

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline mrbadexample

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 10:26:20 PM »
I have received mine too. :)

Offline milkshakespeare

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2019, 09:00:24 PM »
I also received mine today! Miroslav Hric is a talented artist and I really like his work - this coin is no exception! Thank you eurocoin for sharing this information! I already sent a thank you message to Wopa+.

Offline idiotghost

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 10:24:05 PM »
Received my coin today finally. Thanks Eurocoin for the help. :) ;) :D ;D

The coin is beautifully crafted, looks like a Proof coin set. Its far more well packaged then the Indian mint coins that I have paid gazillion amounts of money on! The packing & strike is impeccable! I just wonder how much blatant overcharging the Indian mints are doing with their poor packaging & less than satisfactory strikes, when a free coin has far more better quality in everything!