News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Bahmanis of the Deccan, Kalim Allah Shah, Set of 5 coins, 1/6 gani up to 1 gani

Started by RG, April 19, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RG

Here is a set added to my kitty recently...i had to pay all together something like 9$ for the lot and so think was an okay purchase..  ;)

capnbirdseye

Vic

THCoins

Agree ! Very nice to see this whole series together. Thanks for showing !

RG

Can seniors please help me by giving GG reference numbers of my posted two sets of coins.?

Figleaf

It's summer holiday time, but I am sure there are plenty WoC members who have G&G. Meanwhile, Zeno often includes G&G numbers.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Seeker55

Very nice set, at a great price. Looking through the listings for Kalim Allah Shah in GG, it appears your gani is BH161, two-thirds gani BH164, half gani BH165, one-third gani BH166, and 1/6 gani BH170.

RG

Quote from: Seeker55 on August 05, 2022, 08:59:45 PMVery nice set, at a great price. Looking through the listings for Kalim Allah Shah in GG, it appears your gani is BH161, two-thirds gani BH164, half gani BH165, one-third gani BH166, and 1/6 gani BH170.
Thank you very much Sirs for your help.

RG

Goron and Goenka book as well as other reading sources had mentioned a dated coin with date AH950/AH951. But surprisingly couldn't find many dated coins when I searched, though this variety is listed as C. Recently was lucky enough to add these two coins to my collection and adding here for reference purposes only. The AH951 coin weighs 11.24grams having diameter 19.69mm and the AH950 weights 17grams with diameter 22.14mm. Pic courtesy to seller friend.

Zeno - Saw lot of BH164 but not any posts with dates.
Numista : --

THCoins