Australian,Cocos (Keeling) Islands,New Zealand & Principality of Hutt River!

Started by BC Numismatics, August 05, 2009, 11:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Numismatics

You can now order a catalogue of coins & medal-coins (including the traders' currency tokens) from Australia,the Cocos (Keeling) Islands,New Zealand,& Principality of Hutt River on D.V.D. here; http://www.principality-hutt-river.com/PHR_COINWeb_Catalogue.htm .

The price is in PHR$ at a rate of PHR$1 = A$1.

I'm not sure if banknotes are listed there.

Aidan.

a3v1

Keep on posting, Aidan. Keep on promoting your pet pseudo state, the self-proclaimed Principality of Hutt River, recognized by none but yourself. ;)
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.

translateltd

The DVD is not specifically devoted to the PHR at all - one was shown at the RNSNZ meeting in July.  It sounds like not a bad resource on Australian and NZ issues, with the oddball stuff thrown in for good measure.

BC Numismatics

Martin,
  Did you get a copy of that D.V.D. for yourself as a reference copy? It will have the 2007 onwards issues that are inscribed 'PRINCIPALITY OF HUTT RIVER',which aren't even listed in Krause's 'Unusual World Coins' yet.

You should let your contacts at Krause Publications know about this D.V.D..

Aidan.

Bimat

Quote from: BC Numismatics on August 06, 2009, 01:13:09 AM
 It will have the 2007 onwards issues that are inscribed 'PRINCIPALITY OF HUTT RIVER',which aren't even listed in Krause's 'Unusual World Coins' yet.
Who CareS? ;D
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Bimat

Don't you think this topic should be moved to 'Printed Material' section? (though it has very little significance 8))
I can do that,but I have been appointed as moderator of Indian Sub continent board,so I won't interfere here ;)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.