login

Author Topic: Tanzania Coin designs  (Read 266 times)

Offline Jostein

• WBCN
Tanzania Coin designs
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:18:32 PM »
I sent my propose of the new coins series to the Bank of Tanzania for 2012, but they told me that the desings were already ready to be issued (...until today). In any case, I leave here my propose for the reform coinage:

It is a .ppt file: https://mega.nz/#!OIBnzQLZ!ZAA_qRmnRJ91TlnSrilH7PpR_OX5YFdENxTjNb9ebyM

I hope that you like it.

I did a lot of proposes designs for countries like Honduras, Paraguay, Guatemala, Chile, Colombia, Andorra, Estonia, Cyprus...but no luck until today haha

;)
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future" - John F. Kennedy

http://www.worldbcnews.com

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
Re: Tanzania Coin designs
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:37:22 PM »
Others may have more luck, I could only download an empty PowerPoint file.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline Jostein

• WBCN
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:18:19 AM »

;)
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future" - John F. Kennedy

http://www.worldbcnews.com

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 11:45:03 AM »
Very nice designs, Jostein. Representative and conservative without being stodgy. Is there a reason the 500 seems to be the only one with an adult animal only?

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline Bimat

• आदित्य
  • Global Moderator
  • Honorary Member
  • Mumbai, India.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 04:16:54 PM »
I did a lot of proposes designs for countries like Honduras, Paraguay, Guatemala, Chile, Colombia, Andorra, Estonia, Cyprus...but no luck until today haha

Why not show them here? I'm sure you will receive lot of praise! :)

Aditya
Caution. The low-hanging fruits are still there maybe for a reason.

Offline Pabitra

• Honorary Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 02:19:28 AM »

Propose only when they are solicited or a design competition is held.
Otherwise, there is no one to take them to any progress in the issuing authority.
Our friend, Annovi Frizio has been attempting the same since long with perhaps the same end results as yours.

Offline quaziright

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 02:15:33 PM »
They are nice, but they don't seem a radical departure from existing coinage unless that's what the rules were ?

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 04:34:33 PM »
I think the point is Jostein exercising his skill with graphics software with good fun results. Splitting off this part of the thread so it can go to the "design" section

Peter