Author Topic: Seljuqs of Rum, AE Fals, identification help  (Read 391 times)

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
Seljuqs of Rum, AE Fals, identification help
« on: August 17, 2015, 04:35:20 PM »
Just got back from my Daughters wedding  ;D     Stan Goron thought this might read as  Kaikhusru, the part where the legend is flattened out aligns with the kings body on the other side where I'm not sure if it's a round c/mark or just damage to the flan
Vic

Offline THCoins

• Honorary Member
Re: Seljuqs of Rum, AE Fals, identification help
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 07:39:41 PM »
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding ! Hope that does not mean that you, as father of the bride, are now broke  ;)

Would agree with Kay-Khusraw, though i have not a lot of knowledge on these. But it resembles this one.

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:09:05 PM »
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding ! Hope that does not mean that you, as father of the bride, are now broke  ;)

Would agree with Kay-Khusraw, though i have not a lot of knowledge on these. But it resembles this one.

Father of the bride is not broke but banned from buying any more coins for a while  >:D >:D ( however I have a secret Paypal account  ;D ;D)
Vic

Offline Figleaf

• Administrator
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 05:12:55 AM »
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, Vic. You are now only one step away from the perfect revenge on your children: a grandchild :D

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 11:13:47 AM »
Thank you for the congrats, ;D   my new Son in law is a Scott,  my deafness combined with his accent means I need a translator to talk to him  :D :D
Vic