News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Coins, Stamps & Notes Fair 2015 - Hyderabad

Started by dsuramou, April 30, 2015, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

dsuramou

Start Date : 01-May-2015
End Date : 03-May-2015
Venue: Hira Function Hall & Sri Rama Function Hall, Main Road, King Koti, Near Taj Mahal Hotel, Hyderabad - 500001

Rgds
Deepak

dsuramou

Deepak

kumarrahul

Hi,

I visited the coin fair at Hyderabad.  I was happy with the arrangements and the coins available.  There were quite a lot of foreign coins and the usual Indian/British-Indian coins.

Cheers
Rahul

dheer

http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies

Bimat

I saw some pics on FB and it looked like 'normal' coin fairs we usually have. ;) Lot of foreign coins..hmm. I never seem to find them. Or, they don't keep the foreign stuff I'm interested in. :D

What was your opinion about the pricing? In Mumbai shows, the price is always on the higher side (afterall they have to pay high charges for participation as well!)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

asm

Quote from: kumarrahul on May 03, 2015, 11:40:58 AM
I visited the coin fair at Hyderabad.  I was happy with the arrangements and the coins available.
Well Fb tells a very different story. One of the reputed selling houses (Bangalore based) was asked to quit the stalls allotted (in fact, he was asked to quit the show even though he had paid the full amount for 3 premium stalls - of which he had posted a receipt) and some others too had a harrowing experience. Food etc was grossly overcharged and fakes were every where........... In the height of Summer, water was a scarce or should I say rare commodity.

I am unable to authenticate these news as I was not there but I personally know the guys who have posted these news........

Amit
"It Is Better To Light A Candle Than To Curse The Darkness"

Bimat

Quote from: asm on May 04, 2015, 07:06:55 AM
Well Fb tells a very different story. One of the reputed selling houses (Bangalore based) was asked to quit the stalls allotted (in fact, he was asked to quit the show even though he had paid the full amount for 3 premium stalls - of which he had posted a receipt) and some others too had a harrowing experience. Food etc was grossly overcharged and fakes were every where........... In the height of Summer, water was a scarce or should I say rare commodity.

I am unable to authenticate these news as I was not there but I personally know the guys who have posted these news........

Amit

That's horrible! Mumbai shows are at-least well organized, we never hear experiences like this. The food quality is still bad though, but we can't blame the organizers as it's provided by the registered catering agent of World Trade Center and not by someone appointed by organizer.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Figleaf

Quote from: asm on May 04, 2015, 07:06:55 AM
One of the reputed selling houses (Bangalore based) was asked to quit the stalls allotted (in fact, he was asked to quit the show even though he had paid the full amount for 3 premium stalls - of which he had posted a receipt)

Will he take the bummers to court?

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

asm

Quote from: Figleaf on May 04, 2015, 12:12:51 PM
Will he take the bummers to court?
I doubt it. Too much of a hassle..........I belive that this would be the last coin show hosted by this team of the Numismatic society........

Amit
"It Is Better To Light A Candle Than To Curse The Darkness"