News:

The Grand Event: an all-stars happening. Make sure you don't miss it!

Main Menu

Gaming token

Started by Vivek, December 29, 2013, 04:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivek

Yesterday I had been to Phoenix Market City Pune. Where I got a Gaming coin..
Nice one.

Vivek

malj1

Starting from the helpful web address on the token: www.funcityindia.com I found...

Fun City was first established in 1999...
...Fun City saw its first centre in India at Citicentre Mall, Chennai. With a presence in 12 cities with over 14 Family Entertainment Centres, Fun City India is in a continuous process to spread wholesome fun across the length and breadth of the country....  ...Fun City offers pool, bowling, arcade games, console games, redemption games and big rides.

Source

Fun City, an international chain of 'Family Entertainment Centres' (FEC) is the first leisure concept of the retail giant, the Landmark Group.
...located in UAE / Qatar / Oman / Bahrain / India.

Present in 15 cities, across India with 16 operational outlets, high efforts are placed in offering a unique blend of games and activities, carefully designed, keeping in mind the needs of the neighborhood (Gurgaon, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore and Coimbatore) and soon be seen operating in Chandigarh and Nagpur, the concept is already a rage.

Source

I didn't find any information on the actual token with only electronic cards being promoted.
Malcolm
Have a look at  my tokens and my banknotes.

Vivek

Yes electronic cards are given first with Rs300 loaded. .you can swipe card at various game machines ..few machines need coins ..which can be taken out from vending machine. I checked for more information
but no one had..
Vivek