Author Topic: A mughal numismatist  (Read 514 times)

akona20

A mughal numismatist
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:24:27 PM »
Barry Tabor
Oct 21, 2013 @ 07:48:15

Many thanks, Arthur. I will be interested to see what comes of this welcome addition to the several Indian Coin sites, most of which have been bogged down with selfish, self-obsessed academics getting high on their own BO! I hope the moderatos (whoever they are) will be very firm about insulting, denigrating and humiliating comments, as well as concerning actual content. I wish you well for the future, and hope to see some of the publications you intend to introduce to an expectant audience before I end up pushing up daisies! All the best to you all.

Barry Tabor (UK)

From a great independent researcher recently lost to research because he dared to question and he dared write unpopular but true articles. Above is the first post on our blog. The Indian section here has not been same since he departed the scene. He was and is a true genius. I will tell a little story here. as he was finishing his research career he was harried some people not be involved in XRF work because it was useless etc etc. Wow who are lining up to take the honours now. Not poor Barry.

akona20

Re: A mughal numismatist
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
the topic has been split for unknown reasons. people can make up their own minds on something posted in a locked topic.