New Commemorative Issue: 2012: Mata Vaishno Devi

Started by kansal888, August 28, 2012, 06:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dheer

Quote from: Abhay on March 17, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
Very recently, a similar set was sold on a Facebook group in an auction for Rs. 21000.00

Abhay

Anjani
It started with 15k via auction Then 2-3 reputed dealers offered it at 6-7k range. This week the price seems quite high, rigged.
http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies

dheer

Dispatch of Proof and UNC sets have begun by Mumbai Mint. Keep an eye out for postman

rajiv

Quote from: dheer on April 07, 2017, 06:24:03 AM
Dispatch of Proof and UNC sets have begun by Mumbai Mint. Keep an eye out for postman
;D great , this will be my first coin from the mint  . thanks for the information dheer sir

kansal888

Quote from: rajiv on March 17, 2017, 03:36:19 PM
wohitoo , asli nakli fake real rate up rate  down, it is very  confusing though  interesting hobby
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rajiv

Quote from: kansal888 on April 17, 2017, 06:26:21 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
goodevening kansal ji , is there any way to know how many coin sets are or will be issued by mumbai mint of this coin .

kansal888

Quote from: rajiv on April 18, 2017, 03:37:12 PM
goodevening kansal ji , is there any way to know how many coin sets are or will be issued by mumbai mint of this coin .

Hi Rajiv Ji

Are you talking about the different varieties of coin sets under different packing for Mata Vasihno Devi or about mintage of Mata Vaishno Devi?

rajiv

Quote from: kansal888 on April 20, 2017, 06:06:11 AM
Hi Rajiv Ji

Are you talking about the different varieties of coin sets under different packing for Mata Vasihno Devi or about mintage of Mata Vaishno Devi?
hello kansal jee , i am talking about the coin sets which were recently issued by mumbai mint and the date for booking was also extended for that

Bimat

I was at the 26th Shukla Day Coin Fair today and Mumbai Mint had its own stall. Vaishno Devi sets were available for sale and perhaps the most popular too. However, a collector pointed out that quality (in terms of striking of the coins etc) of the UNC sets is better than proof sets. The mint staff first did not agree with him, but when they checked his claim with the lot they had, they also found the same. They later said that it may be the case with some of the unc sets produced, but that was quite frustrating for them... ;)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

dheer

Agree with collectors views.
I got my sets, the proofs are partially missing frost finish on emblem.

There also seems to be a 3 degree die rotation error on UNC set

The post package was excellent this time. The sets were enclosed in cardboard box to avoid damage in transit

Bimat

Quote from: dheer on April 22, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
Agree with collectors views.
I got my sets, the proofs are partially missing frost finish on emblem.

There also seems to be a 3 degree die rotation error on UNC set

The post package was excellent this time. The sets were enclosed in cardboard box to avoid damage in transit

So the mint's claim that it may have happened with few sets is completely wrong. My friend (who brought it to their notice) had booked two proof sets online and he had to buy unc sets again due to this...

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Naveen

I got my proof set. Impressive packing with magnet locking similar like mobile pouch.

betterphilately.com

Someone I know is looking to buy an uncirculated set of this coin. Is there a dealer or someone who could sell a set for a reasonable price? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

velind

Greetings,

I had booked the Vaishno Devi coin set in January 2017. Can someone confirm if the dispatch for the January bookings has begun ?

Thanks.

coinArgon

Hi,

Can somebody suggest a place to get/buy ~50 of 10Rs coins (circulation coins are fine)? Is there any RBI office where these are being released?

Thanks in advance!