News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Help Needed: Quarter Dollars of State Wise theme.

Started by Einstein, August 23, 2012, 09:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figleaf

Yes, $15 is more like it and still a lot. However, maybe the quarters were special editions (proofs or something) or packaged or both. As always, some common sense can save you money.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Bimat

Quote from: Figleaf on September 03, 2012, 10:15:58 PM
Yes, $15 is more like it and still a lot. However, maybe the quarters were special editions (proofs or something) or packaged or both. As always, some common sense can save you money.

No, those were just the normal unc coins. I understand that they may not be as common as earlier issues (mintage numbers are still high though) but definitely not worth €112. My guess is that there's a typo kind of mistake. He wanted to list it for €11.99 and he listed it for €111.99 instead. >:D

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

chrisild

Quote from: Prosit on August 26, 2012, 12:26:14 AM
2012   Quarter Dollar   Hawaii Hawaii Volcanoes National Park

Bought a folder with the Volcanoes NP quarters (D and P) yesterday. Neat design, plus that is where I currently am. ;)  And since I do not want to become a beach bum (although ... it's tempting ...), we went to see the Kilaulea volcano. A little disappointing in terms of eruptions and flames, hehe, but still magnificent. Took some quick photos of the folder.

Christian