News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

San Marino €2 (2011): Government House

Started by Bimat, January 15, 2012, 07:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimat

..And yet another new acquisition for US$ 3.5 (€2.76)! E-bay isn't bad always! ;)

San Marino €2 (2011), Rome Mint, KM# 477: Government House. (This is the regular €2 issue from San Marino, I have the €2 commemorative of 2011 too)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

paisepagal

Nice ... I have some of the cents coins in extras if you want a simple swap

Bimat

Thanks for the offer! :) But I don't have a spare copy for trade right now. :-\ I usually don't collect euro cent coins (not a strict rule), but do have some from Greece, Cyprus, Portugal etc. Never bought them, got all of these as small gift from trader friends. :)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

chrisild

As far as I can tell, the 2011 piece has a mintage of about 570,000. By San Marino's standards, that is quite a bit. Still, a good price. :)

Christian

Bimat

Quote from: chrisild on January 15, 2012, 10:34:46 AM
As far as I can tell, the 2011 piece has a mintage of about 570,000. By San Marino's standards, that is quite a bit. Still, a good price. :)

I agree that this is not a very difficult coins to get. In fact one of the easiest € coin available from SM. But again, there are few million collectors running after little over half million coins so you never know what will happen with these coins say after one year.. ;)

Aditya

Bimat

Received one more regular €2 from San Marino today. :) It's identical to one posted above except that it's dated 2012. Mintage 627,249 (raw unc) according to euro-auflagen.de.

Aditya