Author Topic: Dam from Jahangir  (Read 2308 times)

Offline shariqkhan

• Shariq Khan, Indore
  • Shariq Khan
Dam from Jahangir
« on: February 03, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »
My last message about coin of Jahangir is not still published so I am sending link again.
http://coincollectorsofindore.blogspot.com  . You will find Dam of Mughal Eperor Jahangir. Some details still awaited from experts
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 04:57:58 PM by Rangnath »

Offline Rangnath

• Honorary Member
Re: Where is my last message?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:29 PM »
Dear Shariq,
I do not understand your message.  Did you attempt to post at this site and were not sucessful?
That has happened to me also.  In the last month, changes have been made to the site that make posting more reliable. 
Richie

Offline a3v1

• Meritorious Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 11:07:53 AM »
The reason for the problems may also be the rupture of several submarine cables in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, disturbing part of the global network since Jan.30, and also affecting net contacts to and from India. So far, at least three cables are reported ruptured.
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.

Offline shariqkhan

• Shariq Khan, Indore
  • Shariq Khan
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 02:22:52 PM »
Both of you are right. Did you look my coin

Offline Rangnath

• Honorary Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 06:16:23 AM »
Hi Shariq,
I noticed a Km126.3 that reminded me very much of yours. The mint of that coin is Bairata.  What to do?  There are so many mints, and so few examples!  What is on the flan can change so much from coin to coin. What do you think?
Looking at your coin on this page, without having to follow the link, is easier for me.  You have such interesting coins, often beautiful in appearance.  Would you mind if I did the following from time to time?
1. copied your image and included it on the same page as your message?
2. Changed the Subject Name. For example, now that we know the coin in question is a dam from Jahangir, we could label the Subject "Dam from Jahangir".  I can make those changes as moderator.
richie

Offline shariqkhan

• Shariq Khan, Indore
  • Shariq Khan
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:21 PM »
I think mint is "Burhanpur" or "Bairata". You can copy my coins images and also change the subject line.
Thanks and Regards