1964 One rupee note

Started by $$, August 03, 2011, 06:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

$$

Dear All

A guy having India's 1964 one rupee note bundle and asking for 4500000 for the same (UNC condition)

I am not capable to buy the same but just to confirm, is it worth ?

I dont know what is there in this note ?

Samir
S
  S
     S

Bimat

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Coinsforever

What do you prefer  now ?

1 Rupee UNC notes bundle of 1964, signed by S. Bhootlingam   ::) or Mercdez Benz ? :o

Cheers ;D
Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item.

http://knowledge-numismatics.blogspot.in/

$$

Quote from: aan09 on August 03, 2011, 09:48:23 PM
What do you prefer  now ?

1 Rupee UNC notes bundle of 1964, signed by S. Bhootlingam   ::) or Mercdez Benz ? :o

Cheers ;D

Dear Friends

Its 1 Rupee UNC notes bundle of 1964, signed by S. Bhootlingam   

Just want to confirm the price of the same. What he quoting is worth of it?

Samir
S
  S
     S

Coinsforever

Quote from: SAMIR on August 04, 2011, 05:44:45 AM
Dear Friends

Its 1 Rupee UNC notes bundle of 1964, signed by S. Bhootlingam   

Just want to confirm the price of the same. What he quoting is worth of it?

Samir

Jokes apart , Samir if you read the post mentioned by Aditya in January 2011  the 1 Rupee note of 1964, signed by S. Bhootlingam was actually selling for about Rs. 30K per piece in the market

Now 06 months has passed & anaylze  by yourself

does Rs.45k per piece quoted now is reasonable or not.
a 50 % increase of price is not at  all justified in my opinion let other members share their views.

Cheers ;D
Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item.

http://knowledge-numismatics.blogspot.in/

asm

Quote from: aan09 on August 04, 2011, 06:25:52 AM
Now 06 months has passed & anaylze  by yourself. Does Rs.45k per piece quoted now is reasonable or not.
a 50 % increase of price is not at  all justified in my opinion let other members share their views.

The price of a bundle would be higher than a multiple of singular notes as it would be much more difficult to find a packed bundle than a singular note.......... May be the price of the single not is still the same..... I was offered one at 700 Rs 4 years ago and I found that high..........

Amit
"It Is Better To Light A Candle Than To Curse The Darkness"

Mits

Whats the current trend. I see quite a few 1 rupee 1964 notes going for as low as 2500/- on ebay... .once people were asking for 10k?

Whats going on any idea?
~High on Life~

Bimat

The market has collapsed badly. Since there are no buyers, dealers are now selling it cheaply.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

dheer

Quote from: Mits on January 08, 2016, 05:30:24 AM
Whats the current trend. I see quite a few 1 rupee 1964 notes going for as low as 2500/- on ebay... .once people were asking for 10k?

Whats going on any idea?

Stay away. They are all FAKES. It's a simple printing technique, similar to the 1995, rupees note
http://coinsofrepublicindia.blogspot.in
A guide on Republic India Coins & Currencies