News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Some helpful Internet websites on the Euro

Started by common sense, May 07, 2007, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a3v1

Quote from: chrisild on April 04, 2009, 12:32:19 PM
Some of the symbols can be found in the "Wingdings" and "Wingdings2" fonts. Not sure though whether these two cover all of them ...
Christian,
That's correct! And yes, they do.
The files originally are made up in MS-Word and subsequently transferred to .pdf format.
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.

Bimat

This site will be useful for those collectors who exclusively collect Euro coins,by type and by date.

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

BC Numismatics

Quote from: numismatica on April 19, 2009, 11:06:58 AM
This site will be useful for those collectors who exclusively collect Euro coins,by type and by date.

Aditya

Aditya,
  That website hasn't been updated for a very long time.

Aidan.

a3v1

Quote from: BC Numismatics on April 19, 2009, 11:13:36 AMThat website hasn't been updated for a very long time.
Aidan,
I'm looking forward to the day when you will be posting something containing correct information >:D
The website has been updated only a couple of weeks ago. See what Peter (Figleaf) posted on april 3.
Regards,
a3v1
Over half a century of experience as a coin collector.
-------------
Money is like body fat: If there's too much of it, it always is in the wrong places.

Bimat

Did anyone check this page on the same site? See the last line-Plastic Euro Coins !!! Any comments on that?

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Figleaf

Quote from: a3v1 on April 19, 2009, 05:37:36 PM
The website has been updated only a couple of weeks ago. See what Peter (Figleaf) posted on april 3.

You two are not talking about the same site. The site Aditya linked to was last updated in the first months of 2008, over a year ago. The site is pretty inaccurate and contains wishfull babble, such as that on plastic coins and banknotes. However, I have a fast growing collection of plastic beer tokens! See some here.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Figleaf

Pics and mintages and backgrounds from the "Europa" portal:

http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/euro/cash/index_en.htm

Access through the sidebar left.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

gerard974

Hello
Is one intersting website (for me ?)for the euros
Best regards  Gerard
http://eurocollezione.altervista.org/

Numismaticavisual

Hello.
I introduce myself, my name is Jesus and I have a blog dedicated to numismatics in particular the euro. Is a translator and you can see it in multiple languages.
Greetings.
NUMISMÁTICA VISUAL
http://jeroja6.wordpress.com/

Angus

... only replying nine years later...

My site is up to date, I hope you find it useful: www.eurocollection.co.uk

Figleaf

Congratulations! You obviously put a lot of work into that project.

Peter