Free Isle of Man 1 Crown (65th anniversary of the coronation)

Started by eurocoin, January 19, 2019, 12:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eurocoin

Trusted coin dealer Wopa coins is giving away free Isle of Man 1 Crown coins that were produced last year for the 65th anniversary of the coronation. Worldwide postage is free too.

https://www.wopafreecoin.com/en/index/signup/

idiotghost

Thanks for the info.

There is something amiss with their signup! After putting all the details, the confirmation email never comes! The site says to click on the link (sent in the email) to confirm your coin! No email came even after hours & with second email id as well! Not sure without the confirmation email (as stated on their website)if the freebie is assured or genuine! ??? ::)

mrbadexample

Same for me. No confirmation email. They suggest contacting them if you don't get the email, so I did. They haven't responded to that either.

Presumably I will now be subjected to a barrage of spam.  ::)

eurocoin

They send the confirmation emails out once every 24 hours so no worries. In the confirmation email there is no link (there were technical problems and they have omitted that part). I signed up yesterday and received the confirmation email this morning.

Unless you ticked the box for emails, they don't send any spam.

eurocoin

This is the email I received today:

QuoteConfirmation for WopaFreeCoin.com promotion

We are pleased to inform you that your WOPA+ Free coin will be despatched to you shortly and that your address details have all been safely received. Please note that due to an unprecedented demand for this coin we have experienced problems with our email servers and many confirmation links have not been received by customers. We apologise for this inconvenience and assure you that your coin will be despatched from our offices to your address shortly. 

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WOPA+

mrbadexample

I applied for mine about 10 minutes after you posted here. Still no email to confirm, nor to answer my enquiry (spam folders duly checked etc).

I would be surprised if this was anything more than an email harvesting exercise.

eurocoin

mrbadexample

Indeed. Time will tell, and I would be delighted if my cynicism was misplaced.  :)

idiotghost

I finally got the confirmation email now. There were no links to click to confirm. But a laundry list of coins on offer to buy separately if one wants.

Thanks Eurocoin for this freebie link. Eagerly waiting for the coin to turn up now :)

onecenter

Quote from: eurocoin on January 19, 2019, 12:37:03 AM
Trusted coin dealer Wopa coins is giving away free Isle of Man 1 Crown coins that were produced last year for the 65th anniversary of the coronation. Worldwide postage is free too.

https://www.wopafreecoin.com/en/index/signup/
Thank you for this information.  I received my confirmation e-mail on Monday morning. :)
Mark

mrbadexample

I am delighted that my cynicism was misplaced. I have an email.  ;D

Now I suspect that they just got overwhelmed.

eurocoin

The frst people have now received their coin which is packaged in a nice holder.

mrbadexample

I'm getting plenty of junk email from them, but no sign of any coin yet.  ::)

eurocoin

They have so far sent 2 emails of their own company for which you have subscribed yourself (and are also allowed to unsubscribe). They are currently awaiting new stock from Tower Mint.

eurocoin

I have contacted the manager and founder of Wopa-plus who has informed me that 600 coins were send out today. Another 2,000 pieces will be sent out this week and they expect that all remaining coins will have been posted by the end of next week. An official statement on this will follow tomorrow.