Enigmatic Copper: Ob; circle with dots Rev: dagger and letter

Started by Rangnath, November 13, 2008, 05:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangnath

Yes, the sun is shinning in the Pacific Northwest, the "tear" in my calf muscle was actually a mild sprain and the pain has left my hand where my dear Nandi, the fearless African Gray, gave it multiple bites, has left. Life is good.
So, if I had hundreds of such enigmatic coins, I'd map them out with grid showing not only dates, weight,  degree of degeneration from a standard Pukkah Durbar cartouche measured in a 100 point system, but location where the coin was "found" and the distance from that to the location of the standard.  We'd do statistical analysis and finally prove that
the degree of degeneration correlates positively with the amount of drug use prevalent among the staff in the "mint" of the copper.  ???

Oh well. 
richie

asm

Quote from: Rangnath on February 02, 2011, 11:57:57 PM
............ and finally prove that the degree of degeneration correlates positively with the amount of drug use prevalent among the staff in the "mint" of the copper.  ???
richie

Sherlock Holmes is back...........welcome back. We missed you and your witty comments.

Amit
"It Is Better To Light A Candle Than To Curse The Darkness"

Rangnath

Wow, what a nice comment Amit.  I now owe you yet another cup of chai.
richie

sameer panchal

its Dhar State Early paisa, Private Contractor issue, 4-6  Die verity known

Figleaf

Thank you, Sameer. Can you mention a source, please? We'd like to have a look at all the varieties...

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.