'Fantasy' Euro notes

Started by redwine, June 30, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwine

Had to have these  ::)
Made for a local bakers  8)
Edible  :o ;D
Always willing to trade.  See my profile for areas of interest.

Figleaf

Eeeek!! What do they use for colouring? You will probably get giant red pimples in your face trying to eat that! :D

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

chrisild

Those darn Dutch snoepmakers. 8)  The manufacturer (or at least one of them) seems to be http://www.primusouwel.nl/  Search for EAN 8437001866120 ...

Christian

Figleaf

Maybe, but there are other candidates.

They all explain how it's just starches, water and sugar, but not a word about the colouring.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

chrisild

Quote from: Figleaf on June 30, 2014, 08:14:11 PM
Maybe, but there are other candidates.
Same manufacturer as far as I can tell ...

They all explain how it's just starches, water and sugar, but not a word about the colouring.

Quoi? Even the page you linked to has the info: "Farbstoffe: E120, E160a, E133, E104". Another product link lists the same ingredients but with a warning regarding the last one: May reduce the activity and attention of children.

Ha, I knew that the euro is poisonous and otherwise dangerous. ;D

Christian

redwine

Quote from: chrisild on June 30, 2014, 07:41:30 PM
Those darn Dutch snoepmakers. 8)  The manufacturer (or at least one of them) seems to be http://www.primusouwel.nl/  Search for EAN 8437001866120 ...

Christian

I think you may have it there Christian  ;D
I have different colours too  8)
I must find the 500.........
What happened to good old rice paper?
And Peter, you're right, doesn't sound very appetising.  But my eldest was willing. I only just stopped him from eating my collection! ;D
Always willing to trade.  See my profile for areas of interest.