News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

1878 Morgan dollar tail feather type?

Started by @josephjk, December 14, 2012, 02:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@josephjk

I got this coin yesterday and found it has several varieties of tail feathers. I know this coin has 7 feathers but what is a "7 over 8" tail feathers?
http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/NumismediaPricing.aspx?SubCatID=49&Designation=MS&PopSubCat=Morgan-Dollars

@josephjk

Sicador

Hello Jospeh sir.. You started collecting US coins??

@josephjk

Not actively Sir! I got that coin from a raffle at my coin club meeting...it's a whole new world...and I don't think I'm ready to explore! :-\

Sicador

@josephjk

I keep coins I find in change and I have some of the presidential dollars. Do you collect US coins?

Sicador

Unfortunately yes... But not too deep.. Although I have many proofs set mostly single/double coin silver sets..have few 2-3 coins of Morgan, peace, seated liberty, indian head cents and circulating coins.. Initially I had craze but now I only collect Indian coins and banknotes.. :)

The Oracle

Quote from: @josephjk on December 15, 2012, 01:53:42 AM
Not actively Sir! I got that coin from a raffle at my coin club meeting...it's a whole new world...and I don't think I'm ready to explore! :-\

save all of those for me.  thats my world.   ;D ;D ;D ;D