Author Topic: Copper Paisa of Islam Shah Suri, Shahgarh Mint  (Read 363 times)

Offline coinlover

Copper Paisa of Islam Shah Suri, Shahgarh Mint
« on: May 14, 2015, 05:45:02 PM »
This is another copper paisa of Islam Shah Suri .

Weight = 20.68 gms. ; Date = 960 AH (acc. to G/G) ;  Mint = Shahgarh ( Mint mark * ) .

Ref.  G/G  1019.

Anjan
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:01:06 PM by capnbirdseye »

Offline Arpit0880

Re: Copper Paisa of Islam Shah Suri, Shahgarh Mint
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 05:55:55 PM »
Yes i think my coin is like that.is it rare for collection and valueble??

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:04:22 PM »
Yes i think my coin is like that.is it rare for collection and valueble??

this is listed as a common type
Vic

Offline Arpit0880

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 04:06:08 AM »
Thanks sir. But i have jind nazrana coin silver hare photo upload option is 128kb so i dont know how am upload this.my image size is big. I want to know that jind nazrana coins have three weight type 11.88,11.69,and may be 11.44or near that. Most rare coin till date i sean 1mark coin ,and my coin weight is 11.69 in this coin i sean two marks both side but dont know what is this . my q? Is that it is possible that my coin have any other rarety like that 1 mark

Offline capnbirdseye

• Vic
  • Honorary Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 10:34:52 AM »
Thanks sir. But i have jind nazrana coin silver hare photo upload option is 128kb so i dont know how am upload this.my image size is big. I want to know that jind nazrana coins have three weight type 11.88,11.69,and may be 11.44or near that. Most rare coin till date i sean 1mark coin ,and my coin weight is 11.69 in this coin i sean two marks both side but dont know what is this . my q? Is that it is possible that my coin have any other rarety like that 1 mark

You definitely need to post a photo,  if you are having trouble because of the photo size reduction then look here where you will see posts of others with the same problem

Alternatively just use free photo hosting where you can upload larger file size,  for forums that don't allow uploading from my PC I use Tinypic here,   if you are uploading from an iphone then I have no idea if it will work as well on a small screen  but there is enough info on that link I'm sure
Vic