News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Ukraine 5 Hryven (2014)

Started by Bimat, February 07, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimat

Themes:

75 Years of the Volyn Oblast
75 Years of the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast
75 Years of the Lviv Oblast
75 Years of the Rivne Oblast
75 Years of the Ternopil Oblast

Technical Details (in case anyone ins interested ;)):

Weight: 9.4 g, Diameter: 28.00 mm, Brilliant Uncirculated, Mintage: 20,000 (Each).

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Gusev

From left to right:

1. Lviv Oblast
2. Rivne Oblast
3. Ternopil Oblast
4. Volyn Oblast
5. Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast
"Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there."- Marcus Washling.

Bimat

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Gusev

All the information about these coins on the site of the National Bank of Ukraine (in English).
http://www.bank.gov.ua/control/en/currentmoney/cmcoin/details?coin_id=613

Bimat

Thanks! I was looking for the same link but couldn't find. Many thanks! I need to get the missing bimetallic collector coins from Ukraine (too many)...

Aditya

Bimat

Another question I forgot to ask, were these coins made available for face? I don't think so but you never know...

Aditya

gerard974

Hello
like' is a long message i use a translator ??? :(
It is very difficult for a foreigner to have the parts at the Central Bank, already because what they is invoice not and then ll must be on-site when they go out for hope to have. Almost all the pieces that are on their website are no longer available to buy. After the merchants there but the is no longer at the same price (I understand they do not work for nothing)
On my side I found a handset with collectors of stamps, they buy for me, I pay and like gift I give them stamps and it works very well
cordially Gerard

Gusev

Quote from: Bimat on February 15, 2015, 06:58:05 AM
Another question I forgot to ask, were these coins made available for face? I don't think so but you never know...Aditya
Yes, many years ago it was possible to buy the coins at face value in the vault of the National Bank of Ukraine. I could buy one for yourself. I know dealers who began to speculate such coins. Today these coins speculates the bank itself. Therefore, the prices on the website of the National Bank - is a fraud.