News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Madras Presidency Jeweler's token on eBay

Started by repindia, March 24, 2012, 04:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akona20

Well if we talk experts I rather place Oesho at the head of the queue on such matters. My study of pagodas is somewhat out of date and rusty now so I defer to those I absolutely trust.

having seen some astonishing mistakes in authenticity of gold subcontinent coins over the last few years by a number of major sellers we will, I guess, ultimately come to the end of the discussion where such major groups declare fakes real and the circle of fakery will be completed.

Given recent happenings with various people within the ANS on fakes of coins they should have been highly competent in, and not in any way wishing to remark on the actual expertise of the South Asian coin expert mentioned, I would place my trust in a very small group headed by Oesho. I may not agree with him in all things but if he said fake I would believe without hesitation.

Shastri JC Philip

This thread was brought to my attention by a friend of mine. I am away from my office or main computer. Here is my statement:

''I neither graded nor certified this coin. I sent a Take-down request as soon as it was brought to my notice''

More on my return from this trip.

Shastri JC Philip
Shastri JC Philip
http://www.indiancoins.org

Let Us Join Hands To Popularize Indian Coins!!!