News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Ethiopia - new issue

Started by Figleaf, September 05, 2010, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimat

Quote from: Afrasi on November 01, 2010, 10:34:21 PM
I can spare one of my Ethiopian one-Birr-pieces. The first one , who asks me, will get it free.
That's unfair. You posted the offer at 3 AM (Indian Standard Time) :o Mind you, I'm not a nocturnal animal  >:D :P ;)

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Figleaf

Don't worry, Aditya, I'll find something for you. ;D I am not nocturnal either. On most nights I manage to get to bed before 3 AM ::)

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

andyg

Quote from: Numismatica on November 02, 2010, 04:12:41 PM
That's unfair. You posted the offer at 3 AM (Indian Standard Time) :o Mind you, I'm not a nocturnal animal  >:D :P ;)

Aditya

You should have got up early,  getting up early is good for you :)
always willing to trade modern UK coins for modern coins from elsewhere....

Bimat

Quote from: andyg on November 03, 2010, 12:49:59 AM
You should have got up early,  getting up early is good for you :)
But 3 AM is too early! :-X I get up at 5 (except on Sundays and holidays or when I bunk college), I think it's good enough to call me a 'Good Boy'  ;D

Aditya
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. -J. K. Rowling.

Bimat

I just received my copy. It was unexpected, got it as a 'gift' from the e-bay seller! We generally don't expect e-bay dealers to be very friendly and so kind, so I'm really shocked! I must thank the Slovenian seller for the gift! :)

Aditya

Bimat

OK, so here are some (bad ;D) scans..

I have been looking for some nice coins on e-bay recently (haven't bought much stuff though)..and all I can say is: E-bay is a bliss, provided you find the correct person :D

Obverse:

Reverse:

Aditya