French national telephone tokens

Started by capnbirdseye, December 03, 2011, 02:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpimper

Not as an exciting design as some of the others but still interesting...Compagnie Le Taxiphone, France telephone token.  1947-1955.  Both sides are the same.
The Chief...aka Greg

Figleaf

There are some interesting variants of that token. See here. Don't forget the varieties pages.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Indomini16

For the PTT token page I think the page of the varieties can be improved, I can make a change on the page to make it a bit more visual.

Figleaf

You have done this before, Indomini, so you know what it's like. The pages are and remain open to editing, so you can do whatever you like without permission from anyone, but later editors may have different ideas.

Please add missing pictures when you can.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Indomini16

Made few changes on the PTT pages

Figleaf

Well done. Thank you.

Peter

Indomini16

Just make few change for Algeria and I go back now in France to finish the work for PTT.

Figleaf

Great job done, Indomini! We have a number of revamped page (plus varieties pages) with French telephone tokens, notably the Teletax page. Can anyone provide one of the missing pictures?

Peter

Indomini16

I will work on the Taxiphone tokens those days. The missing pictures for Teletax are for tokens that are quite scarce...

Indomini16

I just finish my small contribution to the Taxiphone part but I have a problen with a picture
http://www.worldofcoins.eu/wiki/TTX2_varieties
Can someone have a look at it an try to enlarge the small one?

eurocoin

Quote from: Indomini16 on January 07, 2021, 12:06:16 AM
I just finish my small contribution to the Taxiphone part but I have a problen with a picture
http://www.worldofcoins.eu/wiki/TTX2_varieties
Can someone have a look at it an try to enlarge the small one?

Has the problem now been solved?

Indomini16