Author Topic: Images of mints of currency coins of modern Russia  (Read 1507 times)

Offline bigr

• COINS/MÜNZEN/МОНЕТЫ
Images of mints of currency coins of modern Russia
« on: September 21, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »

M - sign on the Moscow mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 1 kopeck, 5 kopecks, 10 kopecks, 50 kopecks. The mint sign is located on obverse, on the right, under a hoof of a horse.

С.П – sign on the St.-Petersburg mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 1 kopeck, 5 kopecks, 10 kopecks, 50 kopecks. The mint sign is located on obverse, on the right, under a hoof of a horse.

ММД - sign on the Moscow mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 1 roubles, 2 roubles, 5 roubles, 10 roubles (on not bimetallic coins). The mint sign is located on obverse, on the right, under a paw of an eagle.

СПМД - sign on the St.-Petersburg mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 1 roubles, 2 roubles, 5 roubles, 10 roubles (on not bimetallic coins). The mint sign is located on obverse, on the right, under a paw of an eagle.

ММД - sign on the Moscow mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 10 roubles (on bimetallic coins). The mint sign is located on reverse, under a word of "РУБЛЕЙ".

СПМД - sign on the St.-Petersburg mint. Such form of a sign on a mint is used on coins with a face value of 10 roubles (on bimetallic coins). The mint sign is located on reverse, under a word of "РУБЛЕЙ".

Offline Coinsforever

• Honorary Member
Re: Images of mints of currency coins of modern Russia
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »
Hi Igor ,

Your illustration about various modern coins & mint marks is quite informative.

Could you post full obverse & reverse image of these coins to view design .

Cheers ;D
Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item.

http://knowledge-numismatics.blogspot.in/

Offline bigr

• COINS/MÜNZEN/МОНЕТЫ
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
Necessary for me to photograph these coins. I necessarily will show their photo.
Also I plan to show variants of currency coins of modern Russia.
Best wishes

Offline Coinsforever

• Honorary Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
Necessary for me to photograph these coins. I necessarily will show their photo.
Also I plan to show variants of currency coins of modern Russia.
Best wishes

At your convenience you may post the photographs & details of your coins . Preferably year wise or special commemorative event wise in each post so that any one interested can view it seperately for future references.

Cheers ;D
Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item.

http://knowledge-numismatics.blogspot.in/

Offline bigr

• COINS/MÜNZEN/МОНЕТЫ
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »
OK!