News:

Sign up for the monthly zoom events by sending a PM with your email address to Hitesh

Main Menu

Uknown Dam and a PMC

Started by shariqkhan, December 24, 2007, 12:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shariqkhan

Dear Friends I've uploaded two coins at http://coincollectorsofindore.blogspot.com
1. Unknown Dam - May be of Akbar of Jahangir
2. Early PMC

Can anybody have more information on them.

Rangnath

Dear Shariq,
I located three coins on your site that you have listed as "unknown". I will certainly look into identifying them, though my skills are very minimal!  When Oesho returns from his journey, perhaps you can bring this mystery to our attention again? 
I love the other coins you have posted. The one from Indore is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much.
Richie

Rangnath

I tried "tweeking" your image of the coin.  I am still not sure what it is that I see on either side.  Does my alteration of the image help? 
Shariq, if you can, would you mind posting the weight and size of the coin.  I think that would be a help.
Richie

shariqkhan

Thanks for making images more clear but only persian "H" or "ha" is visible on second one(upper right side).

Figleaf

I lightened up the other coin. I hope this helps...

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Figleaf

Sorry to report no progress on these two coins.

Peter
An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.